I am almost there. I'm so there, I can't wait any longer. I am almost to the mark in my pregnancy where I can do whatever I want, act however I want, say whatever I feel like saying, waddle till I can't waddle anymore, cry, mope, be emotional, and I finally get to redeem myself of these actions with the phrase:
"I'm 7 ( or 8 or 9) months pregnant! and it's July (or August or September)!
I look forward to that time.
Honestly, I still feel pretty good. I have the usual aches/grumpiness and towards the end of the day I am dead tired, but it's still the easiest pregnancy by far. I joined a Baby Boot Camp (intense) exercise group back in April with my neighbor (who is also due in September with a boy). Joining the group has helped me tremendously with weight gain and overall self-image. I still run (surprise, surprise) in fact, I love running past the non-pregnant ladies at workout class or when the super fit mommy has to one up me, it's such a validation of everything that I've worked so hard to achieve.
Lil' Bean is kicking away in my belly. He does somersaults and has the hiccups. His favorite spot (no surprise here) is sitting very close to the front of my belly. I won't get anymore pics of him unless we splurge for a 3D ultrasound, but rest assured he's handsome like his daddy. Pip loves coming up to my belly and talking to Lil' Bean. The other day, she got to feel him kick and was absolutely delighted. B, on the other hand, is completely disinterested in the baby. I'm not sure she realizes there's a baby in there. She's my girl and I worry about how she'll handle Lil' Bean once he gets here. Speaking of Lil' Bean, I have not fully committed to his name. Both Bobby and Pip call him by his "supposed" name. I have not been able to do that. I don't know why it's so hard for me to call him by his "supposed" name. Oh well, I like his name. I can't bring myself to call him that...yet.
I've been working on Lil' Bean's quilt (I can't wait to post pics of the finished product) , carseat cover, and I plan on embellishing a few diaper rags while I'm at it. We also bought a new nursery set. This was a hard purchase for us. Our current set is still good, but B still uses it as she isn't ready for a big girl bed. Since Lil' Bean is our "last" baby, it made sense to go ahead and purchase a convertible crib and furniture that can grow with him as he gets older. We got a great deal on some quality pieces so I don't feel too bad about buying nursery furniture for the last baby.
I feel good and I can't wait to bring Lil' Bean into our family!
Who Hath ears to hear, let him hear
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment