See this face? This innocent face is a thief. A strawberry thief to be exact.
This spring, I planted 4 strawberry plants. We finally got a few tiny strawberries, but before we could enjoy them- they were stolen!
This is the strawberry thief looking for the tell tale red berry. She learned quickly (after eating many green strawberries, stem and all) that the red berries were sweeter.
"Hmmm, should I eat this berry? yes or no? I think yes!"
Going in for the steal and she finds one- stem and all.
"I know you said not to eat them, but I can't resist!"
The Strawberry thief has eaten all our strawberries and now our little bushes aren't growing anymore. I wonder if I have them too close together and if I should transplant them. We only yielded about 5 teeny tiny strawberries...that I know about.
No comments:
Post a Comment