Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

We've been gardening A LOT! 

I can't believe how grown up she looks.

Gorgeous Piper in her beautiful Easter dress from G-ma and G-pa.  Pip's favorite thing about Easter was wearing her new sparkly shoes.  She called them her glass slippers. 
I finally got a shot of B wearing her Easter dress from Oma and Opa.  When she sees the camera go up, she immediately scrunches up her face and says "cheese!" I love that scrunchy face.
 
A quick glimpse before she takes off...again

This is a typical shot of B.  Always running away, check out those curls.
We had a fun cook-out with our friends, dyed Easter eggs (Boo eventually took every egg and ate it), and then went on the easiest egg hunt in our flat, un-landscaped backyard.  Each year, the concept of holidays is made more clear, but P still doesn't "get" or care about hunting for eggs.  She's tickled pink with 1 egg.  Now B- she gets egg hunting and found quite a few.  It's funny how different they are.

No comments: