I LOVE football! So when my friend, Kelley, told me she had 2 extra tickets to the Texas A&M Bowl game, I didn't hesitate to tell her we'd love to join her and her son, Sebastian. Now, I am still a Bama girl and will forever bleed crimson, but I needed to see this team play since they will be infiltrating the SEC next season. This was Pippy's first football game. Bobby joked that he always thought he'd be the one to take her to her first game, instead it was the mom. I reassured him that there would be plenty of opportunities to educate her in all things football.
So while the dads stayed home and tended the babies (Kelley has a little girl one month younger than B), the moms took their kids to a football game.
 |
| We upgraded our tickets to field level. Originally, we had the cheap nosebleed seats on level 600. I guess they wanted to fill up the seats that would be seen on television. |
 |
| Football moms and their kids! Pip wanted a hot dog and popcorn. I love stadium hotdogs. Unfortunately, that dog came barking later that evening. Whew, not the way I wanted to spend my New Year's evening. |
 |
| The kids were more entertained by the food. |
 |
| I was pretty impressed with Texas A&M's band. Kelley graduated from there so she filled me in on all the traditions. I told Bob that I was okay with their addition to the SEC since I know they are a school steeped in tradition. It made me feel better about them coming to the SEC next season, even if they'll be the whipping boy for a few seasons. |
 |
| getting her to smile for the camera is getting harder and harder! |
 |
| Pip and Sebastian outside of the stadium. |
No comments:
Post a Comment