Saturday, April 10, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail!

HoPpy Easter!
WOW! Holidays with a kid are so much fun. I feel like every holiday gets dragged out with at least a week of festivities. Easter was no different!

We dyed Easter eggs with our playgroup friends! Piper enjoyed licking the dye water and dunking the eggs. I was smart enough to pack a smock and bib for her and an apron for me. Piper ended up dyeing the tablecloth and her smock. My mom and sister also visited and brought Piper 2 Easter baskets filled with goodies. Piper also got an Easter card from my grandparents. We also had several Easter egg hunts, but I only remembered my camera for one of them. I'll just say that by the 2nd Easter egg hunt-she got the concept of finding and putting her eggs in her basket. Kelley Kids also hosted an Easter picnic that in my opinion was A-MAZING despite the freak rain storm! Here are some pics from our Easter fun:

"Don't drink the Kool-Aid!"

"Hmmm, which egg is heavier?"


"They even give you presents at Easter!"

"Is this one of those chocolate bunnies I keep hearing about?"



"I'm conducting random Egg Quality Checks."

"I found it, I found it!"
We hope you enjoyed your Easter as much as we did!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable pics! Holidays really ARE so much more fun with kids.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

very very cute! thanks for organizing, the KK easter egg hunt/picnic, we had a blast

mcamp said...

awww miss her tons