Recently, Piper has been imitating EVERYTHING we do. From whistling, brushing her own hair, getting dressed, petting the dog, rubbing imaginary Germ-X on her hands, you name it- she imitates it. The other day, I was cleaning the floor with one of her old diaper cloths. She watched me do it and then immediately took her own wash cloth and started scrubbing the floor. We thought it was fluke, until we noticed her carrying her wash cloth everywhere and wiping down all surfaces within her reach. So now we tell her, " Piper, clean/dust the ______ it's dirty." To which she dutifully does her chores.
I've trained her well.
Who Hath ears to hear, let him hear
5 years ago
3 comments:
oh my goodness she is so freaking ADORABLE I need to see her soon or else I'm gonna go crazy!! You should've included a picture or video of her doing that I would love to see her doing her chores
That is great. Calvin imitates us using Q-tips, using the phone (EVERYTHING is a phone!) and using the remote. He loves to point the remote at the TV.
Pip! What a girl! Want to come and teach Bridger some cool things?
Post a Comment