Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Very First Post

Okay, so here goes. I have slaved over this blog for almost a year. Hours were spent finding the perfect background-which is subject to change, discovering all the secrets, stalking other blogs for ideas, trying to come up with the most clever posts. Geez, getting this blog going is like a job. I don't know how much time I can devote to this considering Piper loves to be in my business. Right now she's busy destroying the bookshelf so I have some time. I don't mind the mess, but I sure do wish she could clean up after herself. Okay, now the mess is getting worse. She's completely removed the 2nd shelf and is handing me the books. You think she wants to read a story?

2 comments:

mcamp said...

yay!! now i have another blog to follow

ebow said...

Cute blog!!