Sunday, September 27, 2009

And then I get crapped on


So I got a BOB jogging stroller yesterday and today we decided to take the kids out for a nice walk on one of the local trails. On our way there Piper, I guess, had a poop-explosion. I wasn't aware of this problem. I know, you think explosion...poop everywhere. Well, poop explosions are sneaky. They defy the laws of all gravity and logic. So, we get to our destination. I take out my shiny new BOB, smile at him, caress him, and just feel so happy on the inside. I place my bright-eyed happy baby into BOB's neat, untouched seat. Suddenly, I spot the poop oozing from her diaper, up her back, onto her leg, all over my brand new BOB. Oh the HORROR!!!! What did I do to deserve this?

1 comment:

mcamp said...

in case you are wondering, many people read my blog but don't make comments, so even if you don't get comments or get one or two people read it

if you go to my blog you'll see a tracker, it tells the location of the people who read it