Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bowling is hard without bumpers!

The score speaks for itself!  The bumpers only came up for the kids to bowl and the poor parents had to actually try and bowl while wrangling the kids.  Totally not fair.  Piper always wins when she bowls- bumpers or no bumpers.  Maybe her sport will be professional bowling.
the bowlers- Piper and her friend Ava
Do these shoes make my feet look big?  I had to stuff 2 pairs of socks inside just to make them fit.  They were HUGE!
Piper and Mommy
Miss L and Ava


Hoping for a strike
At least I looked good while losing!
Miss L got a strike without the use of bumpers- pretty impressive!
Last week Wednesday, my friend and I planned a beach road trip as a last hurrah to summer.  However, there was a red tide in the gulf and thousands of dead fish littered the beach.  As much as I love the beach, I do not love dead fish or swimming in  an algae bloom that is known to make humans sick.  We decided to take the kids to a local entertainment center for some bowling and arcade games.  We had so much fun and didn't miss the beach at all!

No comments: