We took a drive up to the house this weekend and actually got to walk inside on our new FLOORS! The exterior is nearly done so they've been working on the inside. Last week, the tile, granite counters, and trim work was put in. They also painted the first of many coats of paint on the interior and were working on the bathrooms. I'm curious to see what's on tap for this week!
The house is going to be finished at the end of March and we close/move in April. I want to move sooner, but I'm glad we can take our time moving our things over. We plan on adding a few decorative touches to the home so the weeks between closing and moving will help us do that. I can't believe we own house!
 |
| "Home is where I want to be" |
 |
| the kitchen |
 |
| our granite |
 |
| our tile- I had a bit of a panic when Bob announced that our tile was more orange that he thought. Then I looked at the picture and realized it was the grout color (and no the grout is not orange, it just looked that way). The floors are beautiful! |
No comments:
Post a Comment